| London | £60-£70k |
My Client are a global insurer, operating across the UK, Europe and the US with an impressive customer reach of well over 6 million. With a clear business model and strategy, along with an impressive platform to build upon, my client are looking to dominate the global market thus offering promising progression and growth.
My Client are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their digital team, in order to develop rich and interactive customer-centric projects. This may include working with cutting edge technology such as IOT or AI or building out new innovative business models.
- Has a degree or above in IT, computer science, programming, software engineering, web development, web design, multimedia design and web content management
- Has 5+ years of front end development experience, preferably in an agency environment (client-side).
- Has proven experience with responsive mobile application development
- Has experience integrating HTML-based content with other 3rd party environments (i.e. Content Management Systems)
- Is highly proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping applications such as marvel, InVision etc
- Has a solid understanding of core Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design and development
- Has excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Has excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management & problem solving capabilities
- Has excellent ability to collaborate and share thoughts on problems, and work through them to discover the best solution
- Is able to facilitate multidisciplinary teams in a time-pressured environment to get to the solution
Salary and How to Apply
My client is looking to pay between £60,000 – £70,000 depending on experience.
To apply press on the “apply now button”. (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull).
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: HS_CD_London
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP