|Contract Desktop Software Developer |
|Manchester City Centre | £350-£400 p/d |
| 6-18 Months |
Keywords: Software / Developer / Manchester / .Net / Winforms / MS SQL Server / Agile / API / Apps / AccuRev / Jira / NO SQL / Contract / MVC / WCF / WPF /
After recently acquiring new offices in Manchester City Centre, this Online E-Commerce brand have an urgent requirement for multiple software developers on a 6-month contractual basis with the chance of extension. The role would involve working on a critical project, in a real time environment, rewriting an entire tooling system from WinForms into WPF. Candidates must have recent experience with developing desktop applications, with a primary specialism in this – NOT Web applications development.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience working on .Net WPF, WCF and Winforms (Framework 2.0 or Higher)
- Experience working with MVC.
- 5 years’ commercial experience with MS SQL Server (2000 or later).
- Examples or a proven track record of delivering high standard, large scale software solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practices.
- Delivery and target focused.
- Extremely passionate about software development, coding and technology.
- Ability to work independently.
- An experience of working with distributed/ concurrent, multi-tiered applications.
- Jira Issue Management.
- An exposure to No SQL technologies and also message orientated.
- Experience of working in a 24/7 environment.
- Message Orientated.
- Degree Qualified or an equivalent in Computer Science.
Rate and How To Apply
My client is looking to pay between £350 – £400 p/d depending on experience.
To apply press on the “apply now button”, or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at [email protected] (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn : https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull).
Keywords: Software / Developer / Manchester / .Net / Winforms / MS SQL Server / Agile / API / Apps / AccuRev / Jira / NO SQL / Contract / MVC / WPF / WCF /
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: C#_Manc_Contract
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP