Full Stack Team Lead
| Stoke on Trent |50-65k
My Client has recently embarked on expanding their brand and are currently no.1 in their market. They are offering an extremely valuable opportunity for passionate Full Stack .Net Winform Team and Technical Leads to break into an extremely reputable organisation and hit the ground running!
After acquiring new offices in Manchester City Centre, this Online E-Commerce brand are expanding significantly, thus offering excellent career progression for those looking for future advancement. Moreover, the role offers the chance to use ground-breaking technology on an ever updated array of projects, that also allows you the freedom to sink your coding teeth into!
My Client is looking for both a hands on Technical Lead and a hands-off Team Lead to join their bustling new office. Both roles have a high technical bar, therefore the Team Lead will be expected to be hands on with up to date technologies as it is required to conduct code reviews and mentoring, though little to no coding implementation will be involved. The Technical Lead vacancy will involve technical mentoring and to get stuck in with the team’s projects and to provide expertise in the essential skills required for the role in an extremely hands-on manner.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive commercial experience of Microsoft .NET.
- Experience managing or leading teams of 10+ Developers.
- Experience of developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Extensive commercial RDBMS experience.
- Experience of working with distributed or concurrent, multi-tiered applications.
- Experience as a lead of software development project.
- Ability to adapt to a very diverse and reactive working environmen.
- The ability to work with minimal requirements and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communicator on a technical level.
- Experience of delivering using agile practices.
Salary and How To Apply
My client is looking to pay between 50-65k depending on experience. A selection of the benefits includes: 5k Car Allowance/ Company car, 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance and pension and gym membership etc.
To apply press on the “apply now button”, or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at [email protected] (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn : https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull).
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: FS-TL-Stoke
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Life Insurance, Gym
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP