My client, a market leading Media and Broadcast organisation based in Salford Quays, are recruiting for a Business Affairs Legal Executive to join their Legal team on an interim basis. The Executive will be part of the Genre Business Affairs Team and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the organisation. The Business Affairs Executive will be working on a variety of output including Online, TV and Radio across a number of areas including Children, Sport and Radio.
- To work across a wide range of Legal and Business Affairs activities.
- To be a critical member of the Genre Business Affairs team.
- To build and maintain first class relationships with external organisations
- A good understanding of Business Affairs for the television, radio and digital media industry and related policy and strategy.
- An understanding of programme making and deal making for programmes.
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills and legal/contracting experience.
- Proven track record of having delivered projects within both time and budgetary constraints.
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review.
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: BusinessAffairs01
Salary: £200 - £300 per day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP