My client are a well known and leading Professional Services Consultancy, they operate across Technology and Change, working with a range of enterprise size organisations. They are looking to recruit a Lead PMO to join their client services team on a permanent basis. The role will be responsible for delivering a broad range of PMO based services and a prominent level of PM to both external and internal customers.
- Operation of end to end processes for effective fiscal management, organisational governance and management control, flexing processes to deliver to client contracts while maintaining compliance with internal systems.
- Design and produce a range of key PMO management information and reports.
- Ensure that status of all deliverables within work packages are reported weekly, tracked and escalated when off course ensuring remedial action is agreed
- To ensure all work packages have commercial cover and purchase orders are in place
- Conducting a range of assurance activities in liaison with the finance business partner to ensure accurate financial reporting on an ad hoc, stage-end and financial year-end basis.
- Proven PMO/Project Accountant/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of Project Management
- Excellent numerical skills to interpret and manipulate financial reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Delivery focused with attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Project)
Desirable Experience – CIMA, Part-Qualified, Project Accounting
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review.
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: PMO-Lead
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP