Digital UX/UI Designer
| London | Up to £65,000 p/a |
My Client are a global insurer, operating across the UK, Europe and the US with an impressive customer reach of well over 6 million. With a clear business model and strategy, along with an impressive platform to build upon, my client is looking to dominate the global market thus offering promising progression and growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading insurance brand as part of a new global digital team based in their new London offices. You will be part of a creative digital team reporting to the Customer Experience Director, setting the creative tone for digital transformation and delivering the brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all my Client’s digital channels globally.
You will work with skilled multidisciplinary teams to envision, design, prototype and build multi-channel, multi-country services that help people look after the products that they are insuring. You’ll understand the client’s customers’ needs and get excited about identifying and fixing problems and seeing new opportunities.
- Has a degree in Interactive Design or a related design field or behavioural science discipline
- Has demonstrable experience in a User Experience or Interaction Designer position
- Ideally has client and agency side experience
- Has a portfolio of innovative and creative work that spans different sectors and customer touch-points including mobile interfaces, apps, web/ecommerce etc.
- Is a wiz with design and prototyping tools
- Is equally comfortable and capable working across all parts of the UX spectrum from UX research to UX and UI design
- Has a proven track record designing responsive sites and apps and delivering experiences across the customer life cycle: discovery, acquisition, on boarding, in-life, self-service, account management etc
- Capability to rapidly understand and accurately assess business needs and prioritise and propose customer experience/UX solutions
- Experienced in agile experience design and lean UX methods
- Team player with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is able to explain ideas in a way that other people understand and present decisions with rationale based on best practice and evidence
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper and using relevant software/HTML
- Will invite others feedback and review of their work and be able to constructively review the work of others
- Be able to work at pace and deliver within tight time frames
Salary and How to Apply
My client is looking to pay up to £65,000 depending on experience.
To apply press on the “apply now button”. (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull).
Keywords: Web Developer / Web Designer / Front End Developer / UX / UI / Prototyping / Wireframes / Roadmaps/ Graphic Design / Customer Journey / Mobile Interfaces / Agile / Adobe
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: HS-UX/UI-London
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services