My Financial Services client who are an exciting new entrant into the Financial Services sector are looking for a Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in Manchester city centre. You will have experience of delivering software in both an Agile and Waterfall environment. Ideally you will have worked in financial services and have experince of managing 3rd party suppliers.
Must have Agile/Software delivery and managing 3rd supplier experience.
- Maintains organisation's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organisation outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation at a pivotal stage of their growth. On offer is a transparent working environment and structured career progression. For further information please send your CV to email@example.com