Automation Test Team Lead
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 + Benefits
Location: Central Manchester (1 Day Office Based Per Week/Fortnite)
As an Automation Test Team Lead,you will be responsible for ensuring the planning, designing, executing, and reporting of testing across the engineering department’s estate is carried out to the specified standard and quality.
You will also be responsible for providing line management, coaching, and mentoring to the Test Engineers as well as advising on test best practice as part of the Test Strategy implementation.
- Previous experience of line managing, coaching, and leading a small team of Test Engineers, driving their technical capabilities, and supporting their career goals/ambitions.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Test Automation Frameworks, ideally with knowledge of C#.
- Good Experience contributing to and creating Test Strategies.
- Confident, decisive, and adaptable, with good communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail and can act as the champion for User Experience.
- Good experience working in an Agile and continuous integration/DevOps environment.
- Ensure definition of test environment requirements to enable execution of test cases and co-ordinate test activity in line with environment availability and parallel test execution across Test Teams.
- Work closely with multi-disciplined Technology Team(s) to raise awareness of and promote the test agenda.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Test Team to drive improvements and innovations in helping the company realise its strategic testing goals.
- Contribute to and advise on the companies Test Strategy.
- Ensure the execution of test cases - using automation where possible - to validate quality of features in line with acceptance criteria and test standards.
If this opportunity is of interest or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on 01612351654 or firstname.lastname@example.org
C#.Net, Cypress.IO, SpecFlow, CI/CD, AWS, GCP, Automation