Platform Engineer – AWS
AWS Engineer, AWS Expert, AWS Cloud Engineer
UK Wide – remote working supported.
My client is an innovative tech consultancy with a global team of problem solvers and technology enthusiasts. They pride themselves on finding ways to solve complex technical problems for some of the world’s leading organisations.
If you enjoy working with diverse teams of experts in a collaborative and open culture then this opportunity could be for you.
Their platform engineers design, build and maintain the delivery infrastructure, systems and processes underpinning technology transformation engagements and lead the adoption of modern platforms and ways of working.
The client is looking for hands-on platform engineers with deep understanding of the AWS ecosystem. As an AWS expert, you'll work in product teams alongside developers, architects, designers, analysts and product owners to deliver automation, tooling and cloud infrastructure.
You’ll have the expertise and confidence to lead the definition and support of the AWS delivery platform in complex engagements, typically working in multi-disciplinary teams on client site. You’ll have:
- Significant commercial experience of designing, deploying and managing enterprise cloud environments.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or Pulumi.
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting using tools such as Python, Ruby and Go.
- Detailed knowledge of platform and application automated deployment technologies like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack etc.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration and further details or send your CV for review.
AWS Engineer, AWS Expert, AWS Cloud Engineer, AWS (Redshift, S3, RDS, EFS, EC2 Instance, Python, Go, Ruby, CloudFormation.