Business Analyst – Insurance
€600 per day
Agile, Insurance, Operations, Technology, German/English Speaking
A Business Analyst opportunity has arisen working for a market leading Insurance organisation – to be based in Western Germany. The role will be responsible for supporting the strategic and technical integration of Insurance products into a new customer, including enterprise level systems and business operations.
The Business Analyst will work collaboratively with internal teams, the client and 3rd party suppliers to define, document and communicate business and technical requirements.
Working closely with the Project Manager, you will need to find solutions to problems and use your excellent communication skills to articulate strategic and technical requirements. You will also be able to discuss complex business and technical issues clearly with internal & external stakeholders.
- Document functional & technical requirements for business and systems integration
- Work in partnership with the technical teams and business stakeholders to facilitate planning sessions, understand velocity and provide efficient delivery.
- Perform analysis of key business problems, or potential growth, and develop business solutions to solve them.
- Organise and run workshops to extract requirements from key stakeholders. Capture the information and deliver it in a clear fashion.
- Create project diagrams, including Business Process Models, Wireframes, User Stories and other technical specifications.
- Articulate key analysis findings and keep everyone fully engaged with the project progress.
- Experience in a previous Business Analyst role within the Insurance industry
- Ability to write User Stories and acceptance criteria and story mapping
- Experience of running workshops
- Experience of usability, user and customer experience
- Experience of analysing high-level epics.
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders of the business, clients and consumers.
- Previous experience of working in an agile cross functional team
Please contact Tom Elliott on +44161 804 93 50 for further details and immediate consideration.