Business Systems Analyst – Application Development, Integration & Release
My client, a market leading Financial Services company, are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst on an initial 3-month contract based in Crewe. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for conducting a system analysis project, with the aim to design and integrate new solution development.
Supporting both waterfall and agile methodologies the Business Systems Analyst will work on specific software, data projects and systems integration.
- Deliver detailed system requirements including functional and non-functional requirements that can be understood and tested.
- Produce supporting artefacts, including;
- Use Case Modelling
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Work on mapping and documenting requirement for API solutions
- Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Methodical, analytical and an ability to decompose a problem into manageable components.
- Experience of working on Software Development and Systems Integration projects
- Knowledge of common system architectures e.g. database, middleware, network
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review.