My client is a leading Global Company who offer services in a number of industries with a wide range of products. They are a successful growing global company with offices across 15 countries.
I am recruiting for 2 experienced C# Developers to join a growing, fast paced and innovative company. You will be joining the development team who support and develop the business-critical real-time transaction authorisation engine and associated applications.
What will you be doing as a C# Developer?
- Work on varied and interesting new development projects.
- Deliver system improvements, small development changes, new features and bug fixes.
- Support existing business-critical applications.
- Full development lifecycle including design, coding, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Work using best practice and in a supportive team that achieves high coding standards, where efficiency is key.
Key Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 2 year's commercial experience as a C# developer
- Understanding of the TDD and SOLID principles
- Excellent communication and a willingness to become part of a team
Desirable skills (any of the following are advantageous):
- Exposure to database technologies - SQL, Oracle
- Experience developing SOAP and REST webservices.
- Experience developing .NET core applications.
- Familiarity with web design, CSS, HTML
- Understanding of the principles of encryption
- Experience using Git.
- Experience using Kafka and AWS technologies
- Degree or equivalent in Computing/Software Engineering or related discipline.
If this opportunity does sound of interest then I would be keen to hear from you, Please apply for this position if it does look of interest or forward your CV and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org