I am currently working with an exciting commercially focussed bank who are looking to scale-up after successfully transitioning through an intense 5-year start-up phase.
This is a great opportunity for you to work on no legacy tech and to join a rapidly expanding, forward thinking team.
As a Cloud Engineer you will get the opportunity to work within a non-legacy environment, using the latest tools and languages. If you feel excitement of working in a scale-up whilst having all the benefits of a well-funded and established industry leader then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a Cloud Engineering role
- AWS Solutions Architect Qualification
- Knowledge of initiating and maintaining core AWS products
- Experience with Lamda Functions and automation
- Software engineering experience with languages such as Python, Java, C++, Ruby etc.
Bonus to have:
- Database experience; SQL, NoSQL and data stores such as Postgres
- Exposure to Opensource (Linux) technologies