We are looking for a IT Project Manager with experience of delivering technology focused projects and you will have experience of working in Agile and Waterfall environments. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation at the beginning of an exciting journey to build a new-age, regional focused bank. Currently the founding team is made of up deep banking experts and tech-forward, innovative thinkers.
You will be working on a leading banking platforms and closely with 3rd party suppliers.
The business model is sharply focused and rapidly scaling up now. They are heavily valued focused from the beginning, and their values lie at the heart of the whole team’s ethos to build a compelling alternative for businesses.
Must have formal IT delivery and managing supplier experience .
- Maintains organisation's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organisation outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures ; analysing variances; initiating corrective action
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
For further information please send your CV to email@example.com