DevOps Engineer – Manchester
Would you like to join a fast growth FinTech who are about to embark on their next period of high growth? Does the opportunity to work with new technology and no legacy systems excite you? If so, I am currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer to join a rapidly expanding team and help my client realise their vision and deliver new products to the market in 2020. Based in Manchester city centre my client is looking for Devops Engineer with a passion for delivering scalable solutions and a strong customer / user centric approach. Reporting directly to the IT Ops Manager and working with the wider IT teams, you will help shape the technology roadmap and deliver a number of customer focussed Digital products.
- As a Devops Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of cloud hosted infrastructure
- You will join a team of Engineers to build highly scalable infrastructure that can support a transactional, cloud hosted, public website
- Working closely with delivery teams from initial concept and design to implementation, build and ongoing support.
- Involved in ongoing deployment, testing and config of releases, DevOps pipelines, monitoring tools, and other technologies.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using various automation tools, Octopus Deploy.
- Working with container technologies including Docker, terraform etc
- Automate DevOps tasks as part of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Key Skills Required
- Robust knowledge of AWS or Azure.
- Demonstrable track record of building complex infrastructure as code.
- Experience with containerization principles and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as Datadog, New Relic
On offer is a salary up to £55,000 base plus benefits with the opportunity for some remote working.
FS experience is advantageous but not essential. For further information and consideration please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0161 804 9350 .