Digital Consultant – Business Solutions & Product Development - Insurance
€900 per day
Agile, Insurance, Operations, Digital, German/English Speaking
A Digital Consultant opportunity has arisen working for a market leading Insurance organisation – to be based in Western Germany. The role will be responsible for leading the strategic and technical integration of Digital Insurance products into a new customer, including enterprise level systems and business operations.
The Digital Consultant will engage the resources (internal, client and vendor) related to the project (Architects, BA's, Developers, Analysts) and deliver digital design, development and strategy in line with the requirements of the client and senior level stakeholders.
- Managing the design, development and integration of digital products in the Insurance domain.
- Ensuring delivery to agreed business/Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs, and quality objectives
- Managing resources, ensuring timely and complete delivery by self, project team and 3rd party suppliers
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the delivery of multiple workstreams across client integration, product development and process change.
- Attending programme meetings and facilitating project workshops internally and with the end client
- Co-ordinating and/or contributing to the design, development and specification of new/revised products and systems, documentation, training materials etc, as required
- Insurance Experience
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Experience working directly with Stakeholders at all levels, across multi-functional areas and providing a consultative approach
- Comprehensive understanding of the current trends and best-practices in web, mobile, and emerging technologies.
- Strong practical knowledge of agile methodologies, product development, information architecture, usability testing, and UX/UI.
- Familiarity with solution design and the technical architectural considerations involved when designing for complex systems.
Please contact Tom Elliott on +44161 804 93 50 for further details and immediate consideration.