Manchester OR Remote (100%)
My client is looking for
A Front-End Developer who will join a multi-disciplined development team, working with product analysts, developers, and testers to enhance our product offering.
As a multi-disciplined software development team, we are tasked with the entire lifecycle of projects, from product analysis through to testing and deployment to ensure we always deliver the best possible applications. As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for implementing feature rich, interactive user interfaces using a range of front end technologies.
You will also be responsible for shaping the future direction of our user interfaces, ensuring that new technologies are considered as they become available, considering UX best practice and updating our existing products where appropriate.
The day-to-day work is challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused Company ethos.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience with responsive design.
- Consideration for UX.
- Passion for software development and technology.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Delivering front end code with a focus on quality, efficiency and speed to market.
- Ensuring UI consistency both internally within applications and between our application product set.
- Working individually and with the team to produce high quality applications.
- Making the best use of technology, learning new skills as required.
- Supporting and enhancing the existing code base.
- Supporting product owners as required.
- Supporting all phases of projects.
- Creating work effort estimates as required.
Please contact Kieran Smith for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org