Fronetnd Web Developer – Central London / Remote – FinTech – Contract - 6 Month's
I am working with a challenger bank based in Central London who are embarking on a period of high growth and are looking for a Contract Frontend Web Developer to join their team. Initially this role will be fully remote with a requirement to work in the office 1-2 days a week post Covid. This is a new team that my client is building, therefore a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth business and set the strategy and direction for their banking app and user experience.
You will have a min of 5 years’ experience as a Frontend Web Developer and a passion for developing bespoke web applications. You will be responsible for developing a greenfield web application with a priority on designing a smooth user interface design. From a technical perspective I am looking for the following experience:
- Rest API Integration experience through AWS API Gateway.
- Exposure to DevOps tools such as Git (BitBucket), Junit, Jenkins or SonarQube
- Experience working in an FS environment (Ideally FinTech).
- Experience of working in agile environments.
- Agile collaboration tools: JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams .
This a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing challenger bank at an exciting stage of growth and help shape their web development practices. For further information and consideration please contact email@example.com.