We are looking for an Inbound Sales Manager to administer the lead management process in the successful delivery of the overall lead management strategy. Ensuring that all B2C and B2B leads are carefully nurtured to generate and maximise opportunities to increase revenue across all current and future lead channels, while ensuring excellent client experience.
Lead Management has been introduced as a new function in 2019 in order to merge all new enquiries and leads reporting into a single functional head with overall ownership of the process. Reporting directly to the Lead Services Manager, the role holder will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of all leads on a day to day basis. They will ensure an efficient and effective service to a wide variety of stakeholders including advisers, professional connections/partners and prospective clients, whilst adhering to FCA and General Data Protection Regulation and internal policies and procedures.
The Inbound Salaes Manger will:
- Play a key role in the allocation of all leads to Financial Advisers, whilst ensuring that all follow up activity is completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Operating effectively in order to provide a consistently high level of service to key stakeholders in the lead management service, including Clients, Financial Advisers, Senior Managers, Business Development Consultants and Marketing.
- Have proven time management and organisational skills, good knowledge of IFA procedures would be advantageous, and an ability to effectively challenge key stakeholders (in particular Financial Advisers and Senior Managers) in order to deliver a service that helps maximise opportunities to increase revenue across all current and future lead channels.
- Adhere to the end to end lead management process in order to maximise lead conversion and generate opportunities for additional revenue across all channels.
- Improve the service experience for key stakeholders by ensuring that all enquiries and leads are followed up and progressed in a timely manner throughout the process.
Performance & Quality Management
- Achieve service targets, SLA’s and KPIs and improvements against Team and Individual targets.
- Ensure personal targets are delivered with optimum levels of quality and service delivery.
- Enhance the quality of client and stakeholder interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Create, process and maintain documentation/workflows.
- Help develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the business on the use of new tools and technologies to improve operational efficiency, while consistently achieving targets.
- Maintain on-going contact with key stakeholders to ensure that agreed performance levels are met within both required timescales.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A good level of experience within a similar role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA
- Experience of working within defined service standards, policies and procedures
- A proven track record in delivering excellent client satisfaction
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels, and comfortable providing effective challenge to senior stakeholders
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills – with the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work to suit business needs and changing priorities.