IT Support Analyst
This position is an important role within my client's Project Delivery and Technical Operations team. The role is responsible for the provision of internal technical support across their office and remote locations. The role will also provide technical support during demonstrations and presentations with clients and event delegates.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to explain and demonstrate technical solutions to end users in both a remote and in person capacity.
- Play an active role in the general management and support of the IT infrastructure including network, Servers, and operating systems ensuring services are performing at an optimal level to meet business expectations
- Resolution of technical issues through liaison with users, suppliers and other 3rd parties when appropriate
- Meeting and Event Room set-up and configuration
- Responsible for carrying out technical briefings and demonstrations with clients/delegates on the use of bespoke software.
- 3 years’ experience in IT / Technical Support across either/both Software and Infrastructure systems
- Strong customer facing and communications skills
IT Support Analyst / Service Desk / Software Demo / Technical Support / Helpdesk
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review.