My client is looking for an enthusiastic, focused IT Support Engineer with an eye for detail who is knowledgeable and has a genuine interest in all things technical.
The business is a 24/7 operation and technical support is needed at all time so the right candidate will be able to work a 24/7 shift pattern.
The team is responsible for resolving 2nd line incidents as well as dealing with escalations from 1st line and escalating to 3rd line teams. We provide a focused service to senior managers. The team also manage all domains within the group, as well as maintaining our mobile assets in use across the business.
Preferred skills and experience
- Active Directory administration.
- Exchange administration.
- Citrix administration.
- Microsoft Operating Systems (XP, Vista, 7, 10).
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good team player.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Knowledge of call centre/corporate environments.
- Resolving 2nd line incidents.
- Assigning incidents to the 3rd line team as well as acquiring knowledge from 3rd line teams.
- Resolving incidents and queries for senior management.
- Investigating and escalating MIs to Major Incident Managers.
- Completing system maintenance, alongside overnight escalations and call outs.
- Managing the domain portfolio.
- Managing mobile assets.
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory groups.
- Applying and maintaining folder permissions or shared drives.
- Managing inbound and outbound mail flow.
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org