Born in 2001 with just a handful of developers, my client is now over 1200 employees strong across 7 group offices worldwide with their headquarters in Central London.
This team comprises a range of highly-skilled full-stack development teams, in addition to teams with specific considerations, such as frontend, backend, testing and automated solutions. They encourage collaboration and innovation within teams to ensure they develop industry-leading solutions.. Their DNA, Agile and constant never ending improvement is at the heart of their values and working as a collaborative team to create the best possible customer experience within the industry.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to impress with your problem solving skills, technical ability, and attention to detail. Further to this you will have the opportunity to join our various tech communities, share ideas, challenge yourself, and improve your skill set.
• Analytical approach to solving problems
• Experience or knowledge of working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Working knowledge of GIT
• Able to work collaboratively within a cross functional team
• Experience developing in or strong desire to learn Haxe
• Solid OOP principles
• Industry experience in developing games
• Knowledge of build/integration processes
• Solid understanding of rendering (Canvas, Pixi.js)
• Active and contributes to the tech community
• Gambling industry experience
If this is of interest then apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity! My client offer excellent career progression and development opportunities so for further information please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org