| Lead / Senior Software Developer |
| Manchester City Centre |
| £45,000 per annum DOE |
You will remain in a hands-on capacity within a closely-knit development team for a Software Services in the heart of Manchester. You will develop/maintain software application whilst also leading a team of developers and be responsible for building new websites and supporting existing applications. Within this role you will also provide support and mentor the development Team.
This role is great for management experience and also ideal for someone who is still passionate about coding whilst wanting to remain in a management capacity for a small team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front and back end development of websites and apps
- Provide direction to the team to ensure effective and robust delivery.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Supports and help train software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Generating ideas with team members
- Offering insightful solutions
- Review and debug code
- Staying up to date with new technology
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database, TSQL, creating and debugging stored procedures
- Extensive knowledge of C#
- Software development processes/ fundamentals
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Use of SOLID principle and Design Patterns
- 5+ years in software development role
- Good standard of education
- Understanding of Business Rates
- Team worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A clear and genuine interest in technical trends
- A passionate approach to work with a desire to push boundaries