Lead DevOps Engineer - Manchester
Would you like to join a fast growth FinTech who are about to embark on their next period of high growth? Does the opportunity to work with new technology and no legacy systems excite you? If so, I am currently recruiting for a Lead Devops Engineer to join a rapidly expanding team and help my client realise their vision and deliver new products to the market in 2020. Based in Manchester city centre my client is looking for Lead Devops Engineer with a passion for delivering scalable solutions and a strong customer / user centric approach. Reporting directly to the CTO and working with the wider IT teams, you will help shape the technology roadmap and deliver a number of customer focussed Digital products.
- As a Lead Devops Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of cloud hosted infrastructure
- You will work with an existing team of Engineers to build highly scalable infrastructure that can support a transactional, cloud hosted, public website
- Design, engineer and implement new cloud technology solutions in line with the product delivery roadmap.
- Maintain in-depth and up to date knowledge of AWS and Azure technologies
- Act as the department Lead and SME to drive and resolve all necessary infrastructure needs
- Design, build and operate Cloud-based infrastructure and services
Key Skills Required
- Infrastructure as a code, AWS, Azure, Cloud Security, Monitoring tools, Agile delivery and CI principles.
- Previous experience building infrastructure, mentoring teams and leading technical design.
On offer is a salary up to £90k base plus benefits with the opportunity for some remote working.