Lead Mobile Developer – iOS & Android
My client is an innovative and niche organisation within the Travel Industry, specialising in the delivery of bespoke and unique holiday packages through a network of travel entrepreneurs.
The business is ready to shake off the shackles of the Covid-19 pandemic and begin their next stage of growth and transformation which will see them aim to achieve £2billion + revenue and double in size their technology teams.
Looking for a bright and talented individual with a keen interest in mobile technologies. My client are looking for an experienced IOS and Android Developer to complement its experienced Agile Scrum development team. Working as part of the digital team you will be responsible for assisting in building full end-to-end systems and creating applications. You'll be a key part of helping us grow, develop and expand on our existing software to meet the changing needs of our customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To write clean, testable and re-usable code
- To deliver highly functional applications for global colleagues and customers
- To work with scrum team to develop delivery schedules for projects
- To work closely with design & product experts to get the UX right
- To build user interfaces that solve complex matters in a simplistic manner
The right person
- Experience of development of iOS and Android Mobile applications utilising Swift and Java
- Experience of testing automation of mobile applications
- Experience of Git/Azure Dev Ops
- Experience of Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, and CI/CD
- Experience of coding to SOLID Principles
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration and further details or send your CV for review.