Lead UI Designer/Head of UI
I am working with a challenger bank based in Central London that is embarking on a period of high growth and is looking for a Lead UI Designer join their team.
Initially, this role will be fully remote with a requirement to work in the office 1-2 days a week post-Covid. This is a new team my client is building therefore a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth business and set the strategy and direction for their banking app and user experience.
They have just recruited a UX person therefore they are now looking for a UI focused Designer with strong brand experience. The key things they will look for whilst interviewing are: Design maturity, Storytelling, Creative process, Visual Presentation, Verbal Presentation, Innovation, Strategic thinking, Signs of a potential leader – Drive.
It would be great for you to have:
- A passion about branding and its translation into design
- Ability to own and evolve the business design system
- Design user interfaces for large-scale web and mobile applications
- Experience design and user flows
- Hands-on prototyping skills
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Experience with visual design, data visualisation, content strategy
- Experience with tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, JIRA, Confluence, MSTeams.
- Financial services experience a bonus
Salary: £80k-£90k DOE
Benefits: Pension plan, 9% employer contribution plus a further 1% if individual contributes minimum 1%, Private Medical Cover AXA, Family Cover, Stock Options (£500 To Be Confirmed), Discretionary Bonus.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing challenger bank at an exciting stage of growth.
If this opportunity looks of interest then apply to the role or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this opportunity.