Linux Engineer, Stoke-on-Trent
Sys Admin, Open Source, Automation, Scripting, Python, Bash, Ansible, Kubernetes, Containerization, Jenkins, Docker, Open Shift, Open Stack
Competitive Salary + Benefits
My client is a leading provider of online digital ecommerce and entertainment on a global scale. Their infrastructure environment is enterprise scale with close to 20,000 servers and a Petabyte of storage, supporting high-availability systems, 1 million concurrent connections at any one point across multiple global locations.
I am currently working with a globally recognised enterprise, in the e-commerce marketspace, looking to expand their Infrastructure team to support their current and projected growth.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain exposure to exciting, enterprise-scale, Infrastructure Projects as well as overseeing the BAU tasks. As an Infrastructure Engineer you will get the opportunity to work with one of the largest on-premise IT Infrastructures in the region.
- You will ideally have experience with Red Hat versions of Linux
- CI/CD and Git are familiar to you
- Proven experience in collecting and visualising metric and log data using Splunk
- Knowledge of container technology eg. Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Ansible, Go, Bash
Linux, Red Hat, Docker/Kubernetes, Python/Bash/Go