| Principal Consultant |
| Manchester |
| Up to £100,000 DOE |
One of the top 50 fastest growing technology businesses within the North West.
As a Principal you are responsible for the overall project of Strategy and Delivery and it is essential to have the following:
- Consulting experience
- Passionate about technology.
- Comfortable with all levels of stakeholder engagement
- Experience of working across multiple businesses and industry sectors.
- Business growth understanding
- Technical Background (Technical Lead / Solutions Architect / Head of Development)
- Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS)
- Technical R&D
- Provide mentorship to other Consultants
- Support pre-workshop calls (pre-sale)
- Review proposal
- Review pre-site information
- Lead workshops
- Contribution to technical content of reports
- Work collaboratively and engage with Principal's or senior consultants
- Review reports
- Content creation
- Marketing / events
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge
- QA review reports (for other consultants/principal)
- Work with team to support pre-sale / projects as required
- Dynamic individual who can adapt quickly to those situations.
This is a fantastic chance to join a fast growing organisation and really make an impression within the company.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £100,000 per annum DOE. Benefits will be provided upon request.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, then please click “apply” or alternatively you can email me at Victoria.Fogg@adalta-solutions.co.uk