| Product Support Analyst |
| London | Permanent |
| £28,000 - £40,000 + Benefits |
My client a leading ecommerce company is looking for a Product Support Analyst to join them in a permanent capacity. You will be providing 1st and 2nd line support on bespoke applications and act as a single point of contact. My client is seeking someone with a technical background with experience of working on bespoke applications. You will work within the Product Support team to evaluate issues and also work alongside 3rd line teams to provide timely solutions and evaluate issues. You are required to have experience within an Product or Application support role.
- Act as a single point of contact
- Resolving issues
- Work within Development teams to prevent reoccurring issues
- Working with stakeholders to identify needs
- Work alongside IT Operations and Development teams to relay updates on process, products and systems.
- Experience in Product or Application support role
- Exposure to delivering training to internal customers
- Experience networking with 3rd party support vendors
- Experience supporting one or more of the following:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Content Management Systems
- Digital Marketing Systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work logically
- Work within a team
Salary and how to apply
My client is looking to pay up to £40,000 depending on experience. My client also offers excellent scope for career progression and development, with an exceptional benefits package.
To apply press on the “apply now button”, or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at email@example.com.