Programme Manager / Director - Insurance
€1250 per day
Agile, Insurance, Operations, Technology, German/English Speaking
A Business & Technology Change Programme Manager / Director opportunity has arisen working for a market leading Insurance organisation - to be based in Western Germany. The role will be responsible for leading the strategic and technical integration of Insurance products into a new customer, including enterprise level systems and business operations.
The Programme Manager will engage the resources (internal, client and vendor) related to the project (Architects, BA's, Developers, Analysts) and drive out results based on the requirements of the client and senior level stakeholders.
- Managing a portfolio of Projects across Business Change and Technology integration
- Ensuring delivery to agreed business/Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs, and quality objectives
- Managing project resources, ensuring timely and complete delivery by self, project team and 3rd party suppliers
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the delivery of multiple workstreams across client integration, product development and process change.
- Chairing programme meetings and facilitating project workshops internally and with the end client
- Co-ordinating and/or contributing to the design, development and specification of new/revised processes and systems, documentation, training materials etc, as required
- Insurance Experience
- Significant previous experience working as a Programme Manager / Director working on enterprise business and systems integration programmes for
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence and challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Experience of delivery with and managing 3rd party suppliers as well as client resources
- Experience of managing cross-functional delivery teams
Please contact Tom Elliott on +44161 804 93 50 for further details and immediate consideration.