Project Co-ordinator / Events Co-ordinator Medical Communications
This position is an important role within my client's Project Support and Operations team. The role is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of client-focused projects, events, and operations within the Medical Communications industry. The Project Co-ordinator is responsible for coordinating the appropriate resources to deliver client events, projects, and other operational duties within Medical Communications, Healthcare and Scientific Research
The Project Co-ordinator will interface with customers and 3rd parties to facilitate an agreed communication plan and ensure internal departments are working together to deliver a seamless experience for the customers.
- Working closely with the customer, 3rd parties, and internal teams to agree on a delivery plan for events/projects including key phases, tasks, communication plan and timelines associated with the event.
- Ensure that all updates on the events are communicated in a clear, effective and timely manner, where appropriate personally delivering those updates.
- Managing the customer/client experience throughout the event life cycle
- Ensure that services are aligned to ensure seamless delivery of events and meetings
- Co-ordination of tasks between Operations and Support teams ensuring appropriate handover of tasks/actions as order progresses
- Update systems and tools with accurate information
- Manage or work on internal projects as required.
- Demonstrable commercial understanding/acumen
- Desirable experience in an event based environment and/or Medical Communications
- Substantial experience of providing high level project administrative support or administrative support
- Experience of maintaining project management tracking spreadsheets and reporting on progress and using problem-solving skills and initiative to address any issues that arise with delivery of projects
- Proven written and oral communication skills including excellent telephone skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communicating with staff at all levels of seniority both internally and customer facing, with the ability to form strong working relationships
- The ability to work accurately and proactively, with an eye to detail and to prioritise a complex and varied workload
- Ability to work as part of a team, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn
- The ability to work without close supervision in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Confident, proactive, hardworking and flexible
- Exceptional customer facing skills
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration
Project Co-ordinator / Events Co-ordinator / Project Support / medical Communications / Events / Project Delivery / Customer Events / Client Management / Healthcare / Scientific Research