Project Manager – Insurance
€900 per day
Agile, Insurance, Operations, Technology, German/English Speaking
A Business & Technology Change Project Manager opportunity has arisen working for a market leading Insurance organisation – to be based in Western Germany. The role will be responsible for leading the strategic and technical integration of Insurance products into a new customer, including enterprise level systems and business operations.
The Project Manager will engage the resources (internal, client and vendor) related to the project (Architects, BA's, Developers, Analysts) and drive out results based on the requirements of the client and senior level stakeholders.
- Managing a portfolio of customer focussed Projects across Business Change and Technology integration
- Ensuring delivery to agreed business/Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs and quality objectives
- Managing project deliverables and resources, ensuring timely and complete delivery by self, project team and 3rd party suppliers
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the production of requirements, assessments, designs and supporting documentation
- Chairing project meetings and facilitating project workshops internally and with the end client
- Co-ordinating and/or contributing to the design, development and specification of new/revised processes and systems, documentation, training materials etc., as required
- Insurance Experience
- Significant previous experience working as a Project Manager working on enterprise business and systems integration projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence and challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Experience of delivery with and managing 3rd party suppliers as well as client resources
- Experience of managing cross-functional delivery teams
Please contact Tom Elliott on +44161 804 93 50 for further details and immediate consideration.