Permanent | £40,000 - £70,000 | London
Salesforce, Administration, Implementation, Workflows, Process Builder, API
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help architects and solution analysts deliver solutions and systems that will match their customers’ needs effectively.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Salesforce Certified Administrator;
- Degree in Information Technology or in a related field;
- 1+ years of hands on Salesforce administration experience;
- Fluent in Lighting Flow, Process Builder, Workflows
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Thorough experience of syntax formulas, validation rules, creating workflows, process builders and creating roles/profiles/users/objects/fields/tabs;
- Experience building API integrations;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage time effectively;
- Experience integrating Salesforce with third-party applications.
- Ability to work and interact with business users and other members of a geographically distributed team.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud implementations
- Experience in migration from Classic to Lightning (Preferred)
Salesforce, Implementation, Workflows, Functional, Process Builder, API