About the role
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the Revenue Operations team, responsible for the technology stack that powers business processes.
Over the past few months, the team has been working on several projects. Some examples are the automation of high volume renewal opportunities, simplifying the creation of order forms, e-signature integration, account hierarchy, and sales tax. Next year's projects will include streamlining the code related to quote flows and billing logic, rolling out a marketing automation platform and connecting a self-service Business Intelligence platform.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for discovering and implementing the requirements for the commercial stack. This mainly involves Salesforce and the integration with the billing service, but isn't limited to it. They also use Salesloft for example, and will soon be setting up a marketing automation platform.
You will be working closely with the product manager, software engineers and stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities. Based on those needs, you'll define the technical requirements, and implement elegant solutions via Salesforce and the related tools in their stack.
The ideal candidate
- has experience with Apex, Visualforce, and a good understanding of Salesforce in general (e.g. Process Builders, Workflow, Approvals, ...)
- cares about processes and how they can be optimized
- is able to balance the implementation of best practices, cost, and business outcomes
- has excellent communication and feedback skills. Can communicate feedback in a respectful way. Is able to translate technical requirements to non-technical and vice-versa.
- is proactive, shows initiative based on desired outcomes and has an eagerness to learn new things.
- owns the full lifecycle: Build, Test, QA, Document, Release & Maintain
It's a plus if
- You have experience with CPQ and/or Zuora.
- You have experience integrating Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement tools in Salesforce
- You have experience with other object-oriented programming languages.
- You are passionate about data science and education
What is in it for you?
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every year
- Work with a great team