My international client is going through a period of expansion and is now looking for a Salesforce Developer to join them on a permanent basis. Based in central London you will be working closely with the product manager, software engineers and stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities. Based on those needs, you'll define the technical requirements, and implement elegant solutions via Salesforce and the related tools.
The ideal candidate
- has experience with Apex, Visualforce, and a good understanding of Salesforce in general (e.g. Process Builders, Workflow, Approvals, …)
- cares about processes and how they can be optimised
- has excellent communication skills. Is able to translate technical requirements to non-technical and vice-versa.
- owns the full lifecycle: Build, Test, QA, Document, Release & Maintain
It's a plus if
- You have experience with CPQ and/or Zuora.
- You have experience integrating Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement tools in Salesforce
- You have experience with other object-oriented programming languages.
- A role at the centre of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- A competitive salary including benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
Foer further information and consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.