SAP BPC Consultant - has to be strong with BPC 10.1 Embedded and AF0, also needs to have strong business analysis skills and very strong in consolidation
The BPC Consultant will report operationally to the Manager, System Engineer and will be responsible for maintenance, development and administration of Business Planning and Consolidation in line with the approved development plans, change requests and the operational service levels.
. Its scope is:
- Systems complexity: The systems landscape will contain applications typically involving multiple business and technical dependencies, business critical systems and processes and commercially sensitive environments
- Stakeholder management: First point of contact for a variety of stakeholders.
- 3rd Party Relationships: Supporting 3rd party partners and suppliers supporting delivering application services and projects typically to the value of 100K.
- Information & Security management: Ensure that all the requirements of statutory and safety regulations are fully met including adherence to the clients policies.
- Recruitment: Support recruitment process for the team by taking part in selection boards and making selection decisions for engagement of new colleagues including specialist contractors.
- Project Support – Provide SME input into projects relating to Finance systems and support implementations and transitions into BAU
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong Data Analyst skills with experience gained from developing, implementing and operating large and business critical database environments.
- Sound understanding of system data controls, SAP-related segregation of duties and fraud and risk management requirements in a complex organisation.
- Extensive Knowledge of BPC Netweaver 10.1 Embedded, BW 7.5 and Analysis for Office tools
- Programming skills (Script Logic, VBA, SQL, ABAP, FOX etc)
- Extensive knowledge of end to end budgeting, forecasting and consolidation cycles
- Knowledge of SAP BO reporting tools would be an advantage
- Very strong analytical skills with a particular emphasis on understanding and transforming large volumes of complex data into valuable business information.
- Strong capability in working with end users and translating their business aspirations into very tangible data analysis and reporting solutions.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Previous experience in the finance is advantageous.
- A strong understanding of Data Protection legislation and how it impacts access controls.
- Experience of delivering services within an ITIL environment.
- Excellent customer skills especially with respect to verbal communications which are clear and understandable to users with relatively less technical and data analyst experience
- Information Technology degree, or equivalent professional qualification / experience
- Certifications in Business Intelligence products, including SAP certification is desirable
- ITIL qualified - ITIL Foundation minimum is desirable
- IT Professional certifications aligned to the role as identified within the Job Description
Rate range will be between £450 - 600 per day (Inside IR35)