We are looking for a Finance Project Manager for an for MTD (Making Tax Digital) product implementation.
**YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN "SAP" AS A "FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER" IDEALLY EXPERIENCE IN THE BROADCAST/MEDIA SECTOR**
As a SAP Project Manager you will be able to accomplish project objectives by planning project activities; evaluating implementation and progress of project.
- Significant experience and strong delivery record in technology project management
- Strong business and technical awareness across multiple SAP modules, applications and infrastructure – ideally Finance, Procurement or HR
- SAP ECC knowledge, experience and processes
- Integration with other related SAP products
- Demonstrable SAP Delivery
- Multiple SAP project life cycles of significant size, scope and complexity
- Experience of managing and developing diverse technology project teams with different skills sets and levels of experience
- Proven practical experience in an accepted project management methodology
- Significant experience of delivering projects in partnership with third party suppliers
- Good knowledge of technology trends and technical detail/concepts
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and presentation), ability to grasp technical briefs quickly, draw out information from technically focused resources and translate technical to business as needed and adapt style to different audiences
- Well organised, self-disciplined and motivated
- Ability to navigate large, complex organisations
- Ability to interpret and resolve sensitive commercial and contractual issues.
- Experience of project delivery in broadcasting or media environments
- Knowledge of construction design and management (CDM) regulations
- Knowledge of EU procurement legislation
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Works with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via email, IM or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
** Rate: £500 - £650 per day inside IR35**
** NB// For PSC Candidates this rate will be subject to deductions for Employees NI and Apprenticeship Levy. **
** Interviews to be held ASAP **
** Must Start ASAP **
** Based in White City **
** 6 - 7 Months in Duration **