My client is looking to hire an experienced Search Engine Manager (SEM) to join their demand and lead generation team.
The role will
The ideal candidate will
- Optimize paid search campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals
- Analyse campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Keyword research and query mining to identify new and negative keywords
- Write, test, and optimize ad copy and ad extensions
- Devise landing page A/B tests and work with web and creative teams to execute
- Manage and optimize acquisition and
retargetingcampaigns on the Google Display Network
- Communicate campaign performance to the team with regular and
- Supporting management and other in-house teams on an ad hoc basis with reporting and special project execution
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini UIs, best practices, key metrics, desktop tools, ad formats, and editorial policies.
Experience with third-party bid management tools like Kenshoo and Marin is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUPs,
PivotTables, and formulas. Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with tracking and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Hands-on campaign management experience in Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud. Experience in ad ops is a huge plus
- Must love data and have proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take a large set of data, aggregate it to the
appropriatelevel of detail, identify trends, and provide optimization recommendation.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, intellectually curious, and collaborative
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review.