Data Platform, Azure, AWS, High Availability, SQL Server, Power BI
My client is an industry leading Database specialist who provide data platforms and software services to clients across Europe in data analytics and management.
You will support the provision of database infrastructure management including configuration, monitoring and performance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- The provision of SQL Server DBA services to a range of clients across complex SQL Infrastructures.
Work as part of a strong technical team supporting customer solutions built on
- Microsoft Data Platform
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Business Intelligence / Power BI
- Responsible for the dedicated support to all customers across up to 400 SQL Server platforms, from small to enterprise clients.
- 5+ Years of experience working as a SQL DBA supporting complex infrastructures and systems
Strong level of written and verbal communication skills and a strong focus on excellent customer success.
Supporting High Availability and Disaster Recovery environments (Database Mirroring, Always On Availability Groups, Log Shipping)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2016
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, then please click "apply" or alternatively you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic salary up £60,000 pa depending on knowledge and experience, increased by up to £8,000 with on-call allowance plus up to 10% bonus.