Software Engineer (Backend)
Location: Manchester – Flexible Remote Options
I am currently working with an exciting fintech scale up who are creating a big brand, supported by a pioneering technology and data platform, all focussed on delivering the right outcomes for customers.
This is a great opportunity for you to work on no legacy tech and to join a rapidly expanding team where you will be helping contribute to our 3-year business strategy and product roadmap. They are currently around 130+ heads right now and looking to double that within the next 2 years.
As a Software Engineer you will get the opportunity to work in a cross-functional delivery squad, using the latest tools and languages. If you feel excitement of working in a scale-up whilst having all the benefits of a well-funded and established industry leader then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will ideally have experience with C# and .NET Core 3.1/5.0.
- Solid knowledge and experience of cloud-hosted software engineering. Ideally with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Working collaboratively with agile principles and practices.
- Ability to deliver clean, well-tested code and to truly care about the quality of your output.
- A passion for new technology as you will be exposed to new and further tech.
- Experience in a CI/CD environment with Octopus or Gitlab is desired but not essential.
Bonus to have:
- Golang knowledge and experience.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases is a bonus. CosmosDB or MongoDB
If this opportunity is of interest or if you have any questions, please feel free to apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org