6 Months + | Inside IR35 | Up to £425/day | Remote Working
I am looking for a Software Engineer who will report into the Application Delivery team. The successful candidate will analyze requirements, designs, codes, tests, installs and maintains application systems, in response to enterprise needs from moderate to high complexity.
Other responsibilities include
- Analyse requirements and design solutions for approved projects and change requests of moderate to high complexity and risk
- Design/develop system, application, and program code according to business and technical requirements
- Participate in quality assurance and testing to achieve quality goals
- Implement Solutions
- Provide System Support
- Maintain knowledge of the business operations and goals of the business
- Support and inform multiple project teams to achieve project goals
You will have the following skills;
- Highly experienced in ASP.NET with knowledge of MVC, Web Forms, and ASP.Net Core MVC
- Experience using MS SQL
- Proficiency in software engineering tools (e.g. ADO, TFS, GIT, HP Fortify)
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle and testing methodologies, including Agile software development practices and supporting tools, unit testing, and automated testing
If this contract opportunity is of interest then please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below for consideration as I am actively arranging interviews.