Software Engineering Manager
Location: Manchester (Travel to other office locations will be required)
I am currently recruiting for a hands-off Software Engineering Manager for a global technology business based in the heart Manchester. This is a brand-new position due to growth and you will be responsible for developing the existing team and growing the function. If you would like to be part of high profile globally recognised organisation where you will play a key role in the expansion of the software development function, this position could be for you!
As mentioned, the role is 100% hands off and you will lead and manage technical and high-profile teams whilst ensuring that the highest levels of quality are achieved using industry standard techniques and processes. You will have line management responsibilities and full responsibility for the output and development of the teams.
- Experience of leading and managing software development teams
- Ensure that the highest levels of governance and quality is achieved using industry standard techniques and processes.
- Deliver green field projects
- Stakeholder management
- Implement best practice and software development methodologies.
- Promote an on ongoing programme of continual improvement and platform refreshes.
My client is looking for someone who has existing managerial experience and a passion to build software development teams. You will be working in a fast paced, delivery focussed environment. The company has a great company culture and offers excellent training and development alongside structured career progression.
On offer is a salary of up to £75k base plus benefits and car allowance. For further information and consideration please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 235 1671.