Application Support Analyst
My client, a market leading supplier of integrated Software Applications are looking for an experienced Software / Application Support Analyst with a demonstrable background working in a customer facing role working with a range of software applications.
You will join an existing team who provide support to a wide range of clients across different technical environments, working closely with the customer, third party IT suppliers and stakeholders across the business.
- Ensure that all customer contacts, e.g. calls, emails or website requests are logged accurately and in accordance with Customer Service procedures via our helpdesk.
- Ensure that all customer calls are answered in a timely manner and where appropriate escalated to the appropriate staff and/or teams.
- Perform investigation and testing to verify customer reported incidents, create Support cases and where appropriate create the corresponding Development requests with acceptance criteria.
- Perform Testing of Development software fixes and/or enhancements.
- Produce accurate Release Notes for software releases.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a customer driven role in a technical support environment.
- Highly developed Problem-Solving capability and the tenacity to drive through to a resolution.
- Resourcefulness in finding answers to queries from both staff and customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of the internet and Microsoft Office applications.
Software Support, ERP, Application, Customer support, Product Support, Technical Support, Problem Solving, Troubleshooting.
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration on 0161 804 9350 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org