Permanent | £50,000 - £65,000 | Yorkshire
I am currently working with a publishing client in Yorkshire as they are recruiting for Solutions Architects to help them scope out multiple cloud-based projects.
Working within an Agile Delivery approach alongside the appropriate Product, BA, Development and Testing functions, the Solutions Architect role is to understand the business and customer needs and translate these into application and infrastructure designs for products and services and internal business systems.
- Experience with architecting solutions on AWS and ideally certified e.g. AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Architectural frameworks and ideally certification, e.g. AWS Well-Architected Framework / SAFe / TOGAF
- Architectural patterns including SOA and EDA
- Previous Hands-On experience with at least some of the following technologies:
- AWS exposure and knowledge of key components (e.g. Route 53 / CloudFront / S3 Storage / DynamoDB)
- Java / Java Script development exposure
- Software solution architecture and design techniques, including evolutionary architecture
- Design and development approaches to meet non-functional requirements, including reliability, maintainability, availability, DR, security, compliance, load and performance, accessibility and usability
- DevOps principles, including tools (e.g. Jenkins), processes (including continuous integration, testing and delivery) and culture
- Agile development, Scrum and Kanban methodologies