Enterprise Architect - FinTech - Manchester City Centre
Would you like to join a fast growth FinTech who are about to embark on their next period of high growth? Does the opportunity to work with new technology and no legacy systems excite you? If so, I am currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to guide a new SA team and help my client realise their vision and deliver new products to the market in 2021. Based in Manchester city centre my client is looking for Sombody with a passion for delivering scalable solutions and a strong customer / user centric approach. Reporting directly to the CTO and working with the wider IT teams, you will help shape the Product roadmap and deliver a number of customer focussed Digital initiatives.
- Design and specification of solutions and ensure Architecture principles and requirements are established and maintained
- Experience driving Architecture from the ground up and in a greenfield environment
- Experience of Architecting designs for multi-tiered, modern software solutions
- Experience working on Digital initiatives
- Ability to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
My client is looking for someone with a number of years experience working as an Enterprise Architect in a fast paced, delivery focussed environment. The company has a great company culture, with low attrition and an environment where all staff are passionate about the business and technology as an enabler.
On offer is a salary up to £85k base plus benefits with the opportunity for some remote working. FS experience is advantageous but not essential. For further information and consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0161 235 1654