Solutions Architect - Manchester
Would you like to break the mould of the banking industry and be part of a new customer centric challenger bank? I am currently recruiting a number of Solutions Architects to do this very task. Based in Manchester city centre my client is looking for Solution Architects with a passion for delivering scalable solutions and a strong customer / user centric approach.
- gather functional requirements and specifications from clients and users
- examine existing systems and programmes to identify areas for improvement and integration
- develop project specifications, schedules and test plans
- prepare documentation based on analyst reports, and assemble documents presenting project guidelines and milestones to team members
- identify potential issues between systems and propose new solutions to work around these limitations
- responsible for determining project
- direct and oversee the activities of developers
- provide feedback and updates on development projects
- work with outside vendors to develop and implement specific aspects of the software solution
- consider costs and timelines and ensure that vendors meet deadlines for deliverables and project elements
- review proposals and estimates from vendors
Banking knowledge/FS experience is advantageous but not essential. For further information please contact Ben Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 804 9350.