| Technical C# Consultant Developer |
| Manchester |
| £35,000 - £60,000 |
Keywords: / Technical Consultant / Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Senior Developer / Consultant / Multithreaded / .NET / Manchester / Consultancy / Agile /
My award-winning Client builds large scale, bespoke, business critical systems for some of the world’s most demanding organisations. They have a broad range of world class software consultants that design the full development lifecycle and build complex, modern software and applications for a variety of clients within different industries. This role offers the opportunity to deploy low latency and multithreaded platforms and systems for a variety of enterprise organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities Overview
- Full technical authority across all elements of client site technology and development.
- Reviewing wider business / architecture solutions in conjunction with appropriate technology standards / principles and the overall technical vision to complete project deadlines.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for the architecture, system design specification, walk through of the specification and high level design and test scenarios with project stakeholders and implementation teams.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent problem solving skills and adaptability to new situations.
- C# for server-side development.
- Frameworks like .NET.
- Mark-up Languages like XML and JSON.
- Agile delivery practices and particularly Scrum.
- Good technical design skills including (where appropriate) good OO design principles.
- The ability to work well within a team, autonomously and in a consultative setting.
- Excellent technical communication to liaise with Board Level executives.
- Out-of-the-box way of thinking.
- A passion for tech that transcends into your hobbies/free time.
- A good academic background.
- An exemplary track record of technical leadership in a consultative or enterprise level role.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements and requirements analysis.
Salary and How to Apply
My client is looking to pay between £35,000-£60,000 depending on experience. Benefits include bonus, 25 days holiday, training and certification courses, multi-skill training etc
To apply press on the “apply now button”, or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at Victoria.Fogg@adalta-solutions.co.uk. (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn:
Keywords: Technical Consultant / Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Senior Developer / Consultant / Multithreaded / .NET / Manchester / Consultancy / Agile /