Tibco Integration Architect / Consultant
2 Year Contract
$500 per day
My client is looking for a Tibco Integration Architect / Consultant to join them on a 2-year contract and help them deliver a Tibco Integration project for their customer in Oman. The right candidate must be able to re-locate for the duration of the contract to Oman, where accommodation and travel expenses will be covered.
The role will be responsible for the end to end delivery of services and integration layer within the end customer. You will be the sole technical architect for all projects related to the end to end delivery of integration.
- E2E responsibility of Services and Integration layer within IT systems
- Be the sole technical solution architect for all projects and solutions related to services and integration solution.
- Be responsible for defining common data model within services and integration layers including the data model to be used in TIBCO ESB and API Gateway.
- Be responsible for long term technical evolution of services and integration solution within client
- Responsibility to collaborate with business and commercial team, understand their requirements with regard to services layer and translate them to technical solutions
- Responsibility of all integration points with OO IT landscape
- Responsible of authoring HLD solutions document
- At least 6 years’ experience in architecture, design, and implementation of digital Invoicing or Billing solutions
- At least 10 years’ experience in telecommunication or adjacent industries at least 6 of which should be in a similar design role.
- Strong experience in IT and Telecommunication standards development and implementation
- Experience in data modelling and TIBCO ESB system
- Experience in SOA and Micro Services Architectures
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review firstname.lastname@example.org – 0161 804 93 50.