Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Who are Adalta?
Established in 2010, we are award-winning IT recruiters, based in the heart of Manchester.
At Adalta, we deliver tailored and specialist recruitment services within the Technology industry. Sourcing permanent and contract talent, we provide
What is Recruitment?
Soft skills are very important in recruitment as you need to both read potential candidates for a good cultural fit and entice candidates to work for the organisation you represent. The most important soft skills include the ability to communicate effectively and relationship building. In the IT field, you'll also need a level of technical knowledge in the area you are recruiting for (full training provided)
Day to Day Responsibilities of an IT recruiter:
• Source and
• Write and/or re-write job descriptions
• Post job openings on career sites and social media outlets working closely with the marketing function
• Proactively seek passive candidates via social media platforms
• Review resumes received from active candidates and screen potential candidates / present candidate profiles to the team
• Track recruitment metrics
• Coordinate interview scheduling / candidate feedback
• Negotiate, draft, and extend offers
• Lead generation
• Manage applicant tracking systems / CRM
Can I be a Recruitment Consultant?
Apply if you are…
• Committed and ambitious
• Proactive and goal orientated
• Confident and a great communicator
• Resilient and process driven
We are always interested in speaking to candidates from Telemarketing, Sales,