UX / Web Optimisation Lead (Web/Mobile) – Crewe
My client a global market leader are looking for a Web Optimisation Lead to join them on a permanent basis. As the Web optimisation lead you will be responsible for all phases of web and mobile user-centered optimisation, including the ability to make strategic and tactical recommendations to clientS and project teams based on business requirements, usability findings and standard UI design practices. You should possess the ability to rapidly prototype UI concepts, serve as a usability advocate, and promote a user-focused mindset across the business.
- Work with the Optimisation Team and collaborate with cross functional teams (creative, process, content, technology)
- Creates journey maps, navigation flows, site maps, user stories, wireframes, concept diagrams and personas
- Conduct market research and analysis on competitive and best in class digital products/experiences and key industry trends
- Write user cases outlining for internal marketing purposes
- Own documentation and tracking of all optimisation action items and workflow
- Continually improve UX/Optimisation process in collaboration with the business
- Leverages metrics and research to inform and validate design decisions
- Conduct internal planning meetings and lead the development of A/B & multivariate testing road maps that will lift conversion rates
- Analyse results and identify successes, failures, and trends, and effectively communicate these findings
- Have an eye for great design and good background knowledge of UX design principles and practices.
- Knowledge & experience in lean/agile product development and mobile platforms
- Strong skills of strategic creative thinking, user-centered design process/principles
- Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Working experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision, etc.
For immediate consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org